So, my goodness I have so much to write about. Our life is so busy, wonderfully busy with our 2 boys.
The boys have been in soccer and just a few weekends ago there season ended. Kale's team finished with a bronze medal in the league and Jaden's team finished 4th and he got a medal as well. Oh how excited they were to bring those medals home. I wish I could capture their faces the first time they saw the medals they were given. Just burn it in my mind. Priceless!
Kale is now done school, as of today! Crazy, he has passed grade one! Thata boy.
In the beginning of June, actually my birthday, Kale and his school had a track meet in Vulcan. So Jado and I packed up and headed out there to spend the day with him, cheering him on. He did so well. I was so impressed how he didn't find it to be intimidating at all. He was placed in a group of 8 boys all 6 years of age and he only knew one other kid in the group. Oh, I am so glad we could be there to watch him.
High jump.
He got 2nd place in this 50m sprint. Just like his mom! Jado was able to participate in some of it, this is jump rope and as you can see he's happy. lol Last but not least, long jump.
I have SO many memories of my track meet days when I was his age. So fun!
Ok, now to keep going on more... we bought Kale a skate board for Christmas this year and one afternoon we took them to the park to teach Kale how to ride it. Well... Lorne was teaching him as I can barly stand on it. Kale did very well and by the look on his face he felt like he was now just a bit closer to his Dad, the coolest Man in his life.
Jado riding his 2 wheeler bike! Oh how he loves the new freedom. He was So very ready for this next step and with his determined personality he managed to master it in just a few tries. He even got mad at me hold his bike to he could get going as he felt he could do it on his own. Well, he was right, I let go and off he went and hasn't really stopped since then. lol
So that's somewhat up to date now. We are so very excited to have Kale home for summer. I plan on cherishing each and every moment I can with them as soon it will be back to school for both of them and life will take on a new normal.Oh how it makes my heart race to think that far ahead. Where has all these last few years go? How is it that our youngest will be going to kindergarten and how the heck can Kale be going into grade 2? AHHHHHHH
Ok, taking a deep breath and we will cross that bridge when we get there. Until then we have swimming lessons to attend, loads of time at the beach, many slip and slide to slide down and many laughs to have.
Have a great ,cool summer and enjoy your kids.

4 comments:
Sounds great! I totally remember track meet days too...though mostly I remember getting frozen fudge bars!
Have a great summer BEEN! Enjoy every second!
I love seeing these photos!! Looks and sounds like life is pretty awesome for your boys :) and you guys too.
Yay for summer holidays :)
Today is Ethan's last day of school...love Lo
Melissa, Oh ya, frozen fudge bars. SO friggen good!
Lo,
Yay for Ethan being done school! Enjoy having him home.
Post a Comment