Saturday, September 10, 2011

My sister got married!!!

So this past weekend a dream came true for my sister. She got married to a wonderful man who loves God, her and Josh. Couldn't ask for anything more for her. They were married on Savary island off the sunshine coast at a little resort on the island. She looked...perfect! Her dress fit her perfectly, her shoes showed off the spark in her personality, her hair was elegant...her man, awaited her in his kilt beaming with pride as he watched her walk towards him. Beautiful.
The weekend had it's glitches as any wedding does but in the end the main goal of getting them married was the success. I wish them many happy married decades together still staying connected through the bumps in the road ahead of them, still loving each other and putting God first.  May God bless you guys<3

The same weekend and the same day our sweet first born , Kale celebrated his 7th birthday. Theresa was gracious enough to make him his favorite breakfast, even though it was her wedding day, and we made some time for gifts and cupcakes so he felt the birthday love. He enjoyed every minute of it!

Happy birthday Kale. You have made me such a better mother, you've taught me grace, compassion and opened my eyes to see how simple and fun life can be. I love you my sweet boy. I pray as you grow up in this hard world you keep your kind, compassionate heart and that your sweet eyes stay that way. You have a simple grace about you that i long for and for you....it just comes so easily. I love your big blue eyes and how you walk just like your Dad, I love your ears how they are the perfect combination of your Dad's and mine. I love the look of contentment that floods your face when you snuggle with your Dad on the couch. I love how you love math. It makes me smile. Please stay as kind hearted as you are right now as it will only get you farther in life. I wouldn't change a thing about as you are perfect just how God made you. May you always feel the love your Dad , brother and i have for you, never questioning it, only trusting it.

Ok, so now some photos to finish off this short but sweet post. Enjoy!  Ok so I can't find the camera so, I'll upload them when I find it. oops!

2 comments:

Laura Saito said...

Beautiful post Been! It was such a special weekend...for Raz, for Kalel - what an amazing family you have! So glad we're able to shart in this with you all :)

xo

Laura Saito said...

Sorry about the extra "l" on Kale's name...Kalel isn't a nice name at all! ;)