My goal the week was to capture the kids in a way that shows their personalities. So, it took me some time but one day while playing I realized that that particular moment was perfect.
Kale loves to organize and play with toys that are all ready. Ready as in perfectly lined up. I so love it! It's the classic first child personality. It makes me smile to watch him put so much time and effort into getting them all ready to play with. They are always lined up by the fastest car. Precious.
Jaden well loves animals as I have mentioned before. He finds pure joy in dressing up everyday of the year that he can. He eats, sleeps and plays as an animal. He even goes to take Kale to school as a dinosaur. It makes me giggle. So this day was the perfect day for these 2 moments captured. It truly captures their individual personalities. May they be embedded in my mind forever<3

1 comment:
Ethan and Kale would love lining up their cars together!
Post a Comment