On Thursday, Kale's kindergarten class had a mother's day tea. It was at 2:00pm and Kale had reminded me everyday to come and what time to come at. :0) On Thursday morning he woke up, walked out of his room and with one eye open he says " happy mother's day mom" and walked to the living room. He was so excited and so was I. I still can't believe that he is in kindergarten. It was special to be there alone with him. It was a day just for mothers. *sigh* They sang some songs, did crafts and had a tea party and ate yummy food. We did it all together. I have included a hat that Kale made for me at the party just so you get the full effect of his design talent. Needless to say, I wore it for the rest of the party and all the way home. He was so proud! I was so honored!
Now on to today, Mother's day. The kids bought me some gifts....Kale got me some tea light candles, he apparently over heard me telling Lorne I was out of them! Jaden got me a water bottle with an orange sleeve to keep it warm. I have noticed that they have bought me alot of orange things as gifts so I am wondering if they think I love that color. :0) I think it's cute.
Oh this bottom photo of Lorne is because his arm was sore so Kale brought all his blankets to help keep his arm warm. There were about 5 blankets. So precious, I had to put it on.

3 comments:
Ah, I love this story! So great that he showed you this love, Been!
Tuck that away ;o)
Tucking it away as we speak! I <3 him
Lookin' good you guys!! Ahh, kindergarten...we just registered Ethan yesterday. As if.
Glad your Mom's Day was a blast!
Post a Comment