December 25, 2010.
I can't believe you are 4 years old now. I remember the day so perfectly when you were born. I remember how little you were, your sweet watery eyes, your tiny fingers and noticing you had my dimples the first time you smacked your lips only minutes after I first held you.
God knew how much I loved Christmas and gave me the best gift that day. You were only 5lb 14oz and you were perfect.
The journey with you so far has taught me tons. You have the most precious heart, you love being around people, you have a passion for animals and babies and your energy is ongoing. You love to explore and learn. You know what you want, know how to get (which at times we are working on:D) and you have a huge heart. I have learned patience, how to be a better mother and how to find creative ways to guide you through life's challenges.
Christmas this year you thought was all for your birthday! You commented on how you thought everyone had decorated their homes for you with lights and a tree! All for your birthday. This I love, it makes my heart smile. You loved every minute of your special day. I loved seeing your face as you woke up and noticed all the decorations for you.
I pray for you Jado that as the years push on that you continue to love being born on that special day. That you always know how much you are loved, how happy we are to have you in our life.
Here are some photos of Jaden's birthday. I made him a tractor cake, he chose the colors. Originally he wants a bee cake but I couldn't find a bee cake pan so a tractor it is!
Jaden wanted to go tobogganing and to the river to throw rock so we did. Happy Birthday Jado!!

6 comments:
Cool photos. The cake looks great. And the tobogganing hill looks awesome.
Thanks Larry! Yep, it was fun, he seemed to have a blast as well. Good time over all.
Nice cake Been!! Wish we were there to celebrate with him sometime. We'll have to throw a big bday party some day when we're together for all the kids :)
Glad he had such a great 4th birthday.
xo to Jaden for me.
Thanks Lo!
I will give him xo for sure.
I love this, Been! I love how you write love letters to your boys here.
A forever gift.
Love how you share your heart with your stories! It was a wonderful 4th birthday and especially for us to share it with you all.
So enjoyed the squeals of laughter from the toboggan hill behind the barn! HAHAHHAH
Post a Comment