Today Jaden was missing Kale and not really feeling 100%. So what can we do to pass the time? MAKE COOKIES!!! So fun!
Of course sampling the choc chips comes first. We don't want to use bad choc chips now do we:) Then we need to crack the eggs. This was Jado's 1st time cracking an egg. No explosion even!
Now time for a Mom and Jado photo:D
Next the mixing. I love to bake with the kids. So fun!
Jado rolled and squished most of the cookies. I love the really small one. tee hee
While I rolled the rest of the cookies Jado went and got the broom to sweep the floor. Priceless! Someone's been watching me. Thata boy.
Then of course once they come out of the oven, you need a glass of milk and a warm cookies to end the day perfectly. We then wrapped one up for Kale and walked to school to get him. He was very pleased to have a warm cookie to eat on the way home. I say it did the trick to pass the time waiting for Kale. I love these memories and hope the kids remember this when they get older as I do from my past with my Mom. A good day indeed.

6 comments:
Looks awesome. Simone loves making cookies too.
You are as beautiful as always!! And what a cute little man you have:) You are a great mama...such fun memories you are making!!
What a fabulous way to help him forget his sorrows and think about something good, and sharing the end product with his brother. Awesome. You may not realize it, but you are giving him a way to cope with not feeling good! Way to go Mom.
Maybe we'll have to bake some more of those when we come for a visit!?
Ha haa!! That little cookie is soo darn cute!
Love that you documented this and GOSH- that picture with his hand on your chin is positively priceless!
BEST!
Owen and I made icecream last week and it was so cool! He loved that so much!
Miss you!!!
Thanks guys. It was loads of fun.
Post a Comment