Monday, February 7, 2011

How so much changes in a year...

This month I have been thinking about how this time last year Lorne and were separated.

So much has changed since then, so many wonderful things have changed and to think were not finished working on our marriage yet, it make my heart sing! I have learned a lot about myself, a lot about love...a lot! I am happy, we are happy.

Right now I am waiting for Lorne to get back from Abbotsford. I can barely wait to see him. It was good for him go hang out with his family and get some work done there. It's good for us to enjoy our time apart as well. I sure did miss him though. Yay for that<3

So, 2011 so far is kicking butt. I hope all your families are happy as well. Thanks for reading everyone and leaving comments.

7 comments:

tan said...

So, so, so happy for you guys!! I pray that God would continue to bless your marriage and family. Love you.

janina friesen said...

Thanks Tan! Love you too

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this Been. I have been thinking of you a lot with reflection to a year ago...I love you both, you four. The love you share is so encouraging.

(and the Elvis photo by your comments makes me smile every time. Remember your old room in Bobbers house? Little Elvis tokens everywhere, even a pen perfectly displayed on your dresser. I was fascinated by your fascination with "Elviy" :)

janina friesen said...

Thanks Lo. Lol yes, I remember my old room. I still have little pieces of Elviy in our home now, not too sure Lorne is crazy about it but come on, ELVIS RULES!!! I still have those pens even though they don't work. *sigh* I love him.

Melissa Fed said...

Yay for that indeed!!!
oxoxo

Raz said...

Lo! Perfectly said!! The Elviy pictures make me laugh inside too.

I've been thinking a ton about you as well this month... maybe this is why.

Love you, my been.

janina friesen said...

Raz of my life, it's our psychic connection that made you think of me.:) I know ladies, Elvis has a way with woman.